Heritage in Conwy
Designed and built by Thomas Telford, this elegant suspension bridge, which is adjacent to the Conwy Castle, was completed in 1826. The restored Toll House is furnished as it would have been a century ago. At one time this way the main route over the river for all traffic, no doubt to the distain of the old ferrymen! The bridge was in daily use until the 1950s.